Our Founding Dermatologist-Dermatopathologist
Welcome to VMV HYPOALLERGENICS®. These are some of your doctor's credentials:
Instead of putting her seal of approval on formulations submitted to her from external laboratories, our founding dermatologist-dermatopathologist formulates each VMV HYPOALLERGENICS® product herself with her team of chemists and pharmacologists.
As you should always ask about your doctor’s qualifications—and because our founding physician plays such an active role in the research, development, and clinical testing of VMV HYPOALLERGENICS™ products—allow us to share some of her credentials:
- She is a board-certified clinical dermatologist, dermatologic surgeon, dermatopathologist, and clinical researcher who has been in clinical practice for over 30 years.
- She was one of the first dermatopathology graduates in the USA under Dr. Hermann Pinkus (who, with his father Felix, is considered to be one of the fathers of dermatopathology in the USA) and remains active in several medical boards in the USA and Asia.
- She is an active member of leading dermatological, contact dermatitis, photodermatological and dermatopathological societies (where she has also held committee, board, presidency and editorial positions) in the USA and Asia.
- She is a teacher and a widely-published author in peer-reviewed journals such as the Archives of Dermatology, Dermatitis, Cutis (where, as a young fellow, she won a prestigious research manuscript award), and the Journal of Drugs and Dermatology, and is a sought-after speaker at medical conventions around the globe. In addition to research for VMV HYPOALLERGENICS®, she regularly writes original protocols and performs studies for leading pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laser companies.
- Along with her expertise in contact allergies, she is considered an expert in procedural, cosmetic, surgical dermatology, phototherapy, hyperpigmentations, acne, psoriasis and other diseases of the skin.
For more information on our founding dermatologist-dermatopathologist, to learn about her lectures and latest publications, or to interview her as a resource expert, please visit www.vmvskincentre.com