*This product is part of our Glowing, Going, Gone campaign (look for the Glowing, Going, Gone Badge!). Product "expires" (its sell-by date is) August to December 2021. To learn more about "expiration", check out our FAQ on Sell By and Expiration Dates or the article Do Cosmetics Expire? on InSKIN. All our Going, Glowing Gone products are in excellent condition for use.
Better wetter lip gloss. Lips finally get their dew! All the shine and color you love in your gloss without the lip-darkening, lip-chapping, mouth-acne-causing worry.
- 100% Dye-Free.
- 100% Free of Irritating Waxes (including Beeswax and its cross-reactors), Phthalates, Parabens + Preservatives.
- 100% Free of All-Types-Of-Fragrance.
- With titanium dioxide + iron oxide pigments for additional sun protection.
- With green tea for antioxidant benefits,
- Plus virgin coconut oil for intensive moisturization and monolaurin for lip-safe disinfection.
- Besides preventing chapping + other irritations, all this safety prevents darkening of the lips and acne/rashes around the mouth and chin.
VH-106*/109 to VH-109/109
100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Gluten-Free.
Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Non-Darkening. Usage + Patch-Tested.
* as specified per shade
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
Apply on lips as often as necessary.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.
Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Caprate.
Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica
1. Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), *CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)
2. CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake), *CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), *CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine)
Beautiful colors, hypoallergenic, not drying!
The color is better than I expected and it glides on like butter. It is hard order online, but VMV never fails and it is such a treat to use their products.
It is really stunning on my lips and the color lasts a surprisingly long time. The only reason I did not give five stars is that it “bleeds” past my lips. But I could have problematic lips! I just haven’t had a lip gloss do that before!
Great feeling on your lips and a bit of color that would go with most outfits. No itchiness and no discomfort, and the gloss lasts for a while and it does hydrate your lips! I am thinking about getting more colors!
This is one of the only glosses I can actually wear without irritating my lips, AND it looks great. The color is subtle, but still vibrant and glossy. Love this color. I'll be buying more and trying out other colors!