Lip Glitter Gloss
*This product is part of our Glowing, Going, Gone campaign (look for the Glowing, Going, Gone Badge!). Product "expires" (its sell-by date is) December 2021. To learn more about "expiration", check out our FAQ on Sell By and Expiration Dates or the article Do Cosmetics Expire? on InSKIN. All our Going, Glowing Gone products are in excellent condition for use.
Refreshingly friendly glitterati. Packed with nice, sans the naughty, this luxurious lip luster = a bottleful of portable gaiety.
- Toss the grimmer glimmer: this color and sparkle rich gloss is free of lip-darkening, lip-chapping, acne-around-the-mouth-causing ingredients.
- 100% Dye-Free.
- 100% Free of Irritating Waxes (including Beeswax and its cross-reactors), Phthalates, Parabens + Preservatives.
- 100% Free of All-Types-Of-Fragrance.
- Has titanium dioxide + iron oxide pigments for additional sun protection.
- Has green tea for antioxidant benefits, plus virgin coconut oil for intensive moisturization and monolaurin for lip-safe disinfection.
- Besides preventing chapping + other irritations, all this safety prevents darkening of the lips and acne/rashes around the mouth and chin.
VH -108/109* to VH -109/109*
100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Gluten-Free.
Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Non-Darkening. Usage + Patch-Tested.
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
Apply on lips as often as necessary.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.
Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Caprate.
CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77019 (Mica), Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate.
1. Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), *CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)
2. Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake), *CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), *CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Great gloss! Literally the first and only non-drying gloss that I have ever owned!
I Love it. I use it on top of my velvet matte lipstick for the perfect pair.
Amazing texture and color! Feels great on the lips!!
I enjoy the products, but I received my order and the moisturizer had spilled in the box. I have written 2 emails in the 10 days since I have received my order and heard nothing back.
Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for writing in! Please accept our sincerest apologies for how long it has taken us to get back to you! We are currently beefing up our systems, resources and team to make sure we can reply far more promptly in the future. As well, we sincerely apologize that one of the products in your order arrived damaged! We notified our team and an investigation is already being done as we speak. To help them investigate, may we ask you for the lot and batch codes of the products for our investigation (this is a series of numbers/letters at the bottom or back of the box or tube)? May we ask if you prefer replacement products or a credit for this order? We hope to hear from you! Skincerely, VMV HYPOALLERGENICSå¨