- Think of it as a skin "swiss army knife"
- Quick, ouchless healing for various cuts, nicks, scrapes, rashes, even minor burns.
- An excellent lip balm that palliates and repairs even very dry, chapping lips and irritated lesions.
- Soothes and softens extremely dry patches of skin (even cracked, flaking skin, eczema, etc.).
- Customers have reported using it as a raw nostril healer in allergy season (and in very dry environments like airplanes or when skiing), a hair fly-away tamer, and an eyebrow shaper, too!
- Contains coconut-derived monolaurin:
- Natural broad-spectrum, clinically-proven antibiotic that's also antifungal, antiviral, and antiprotozoal.
- As effective as 70% isopropyl alcohol and topical antibiotics, but...
- Instead of drying skin out, it softens, soothes and moisturizes.
- Clinical studies on monolaurin published in medical journals + awarded at an important international dermatology convention
Always disinfect your hands first with Grandma Minnie's Kid Gloves Monolaurin Hand Sanitizer.
With your fingertips or a clean Q-tip, apply a small amount of Boo-Boo Balm to the affected area three times each day or as often as needed.
For very painful lesions, do not rub Boo-Boo Balm in. Instead, dab generous amounts of Boo-Boo Balm gingerly over affected area without spreading.
When lesion is less painful, spread Boo-Boo Balm over area.
Your doctor may tell you to cover the area with a dressing after you have applied this ointment. Get medical assistance if no improvement is seen in 24 hours or immediately if signs of infection occur.
WHEN PERFORMING 1ST AID: Rub Grandma Minnie's Kid Gloves disinfectant over your hands. Kid Gloves can be used directly on wound, but it will sting; for less ouch, clean lesion with Grandma Minnie's Oil's Well Nurturing Do-It-Oil + follow with The Big, Brave Boo-Boo Balm. Bandage if needed. Get medical help if there is no improvement within 24 hours or immediately if signs of infection appear.
Before using any product, test by trying on a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you or baby may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight. Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things baby, consult your pediatrician.
As with all things maternity, consult your OB-GYN.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
DURING ACTIVE FLARE-UPS: This product is also indicated for the management + conjunctive care of atopic / seborrheic / contact dermatitis and other sensitive skin conditions. BUT, as skin can be irritated by simply plain water during flare ups, do not use this or any product on skin during an active flare-up: consult your dermatologist or wait until the flare-up subsides.
For external use only on specified areas as directed. Can be used in nostrils and on lips and other mucosal or sensitive areas but for children, always consult with your pediatrician.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity (or, if used on a wound or other lesion, immediately if signs of infection appear.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If this happens, get medical help right away.
Petrolatum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Laurate.
First Aid for Minor Wounds, Cuts, Burns, Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Herpes, and Other Skin Lesions - Apply Grandma Minnie's The Big, Brave Boo-Boo Balm liberally on the wound. With monolaurin, this topical antibacterial is an ouchless disinfectant and effective antibacterial ointment that soothes the lesion, kills micro-organisms, and helps hasten healing. The balm can also be used on lesions from minor burns, eczema, atopic and other types of dermatitis, and herpes lesions on the lips or other skin.