1635 Invigorating Aftershave Gel
Pleasantly bracing peppery-cooling sensation — a great way to perk up skin and spirit!
Contains an impressive mix of actives, hydrators, antioxidants and pore therapy, making it ideal for all skin types, including:
- A biologically active and more stable version of vitamin A-derived retinol — retinyl palmitate — for effective anti-acne and anti-aging therapy.
- Glycerin for excellent moisturization.
- Witch Hazel for anti acne, sebum regulating, anti inflammatory benefits; also, reduces pore size and decreases skin puffiness.
- Multiple coconut oil-derived triglycerides for anti microbial and anti inflammatory benefits.
- Multiple antioxidants: vitamin C, green tea, powerful yerba mate, and rice phytic acid.
Helps prevent irritations. Will not cause acne or bumps.
100% Free of Dyes, Phthalates, Parabens + Preservatives. Gluten-Free.
Non-Comedogenic. Usage + Patch Tested
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
With fingers, dot + spread over shaved areas (and/or rest of face).
Avoid membranous (wet) areas of eyes, nostrils + mouth.
Use with our prevention products and/or daily skin care regimen.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you're not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures (heat or cold), or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product is potentially harmful. If this happens, get medical help right away.
Alcohol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cholesterol, Ascorbic Acid, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Caprate, Menthyl Lactate, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate.
I love it, when I use it after I have completed the haircut my clients usually can tell that it's quality product.