Free shipping with your $75 purchase. Free Returns in the USA.

0

Your Cart is Empty

Antioxidant 2-Way Powder Foundation

A vitamin and antioxidant-rich 2-Way Foundation. Apply wet or dry for light to full coverage.
  • VH-Rating

    VH -74/76*

    100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free

    100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Patch Tested

    Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. All Skin Types

  • More Info

    Camouflages imperfections. Gives skin a silky-sheer powder finish or fuller coverage. As soft and silky as powdered milk...and, dare we say it, versatile! 

    Puff on dry or add water to build on coverage.

  • Ingredients

    Mica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Laurate, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Arachidonic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, *Tocopheryl Acetate.             

    May Contain:CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

  • To Use

    As often as needed, with enclosed patch-tested sponge.

    Apply dry for a soft powder finish, or wet sponge for a fuller-coverage foundation.

    Notes:

    Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).

    Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you're not allergic.

    Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.

    Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product or other substances into product.

    As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.

    Important:

    For external use only on specified areas as directed.

    Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.

    If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.

    Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.