SPF 25 Powder Foundation. Apply wet or dry for light to full coverage.This brightening, protective powder-foundation for all skin types works as an SPF 25 physical barrier against skin-darkening light while masking subtle hyperpigmentations and other imperfections.
This brightening, protective powder-foundation for all skin types works as an SPF 25 physical barrier against skin-darkening light while masking subtle hyperpigmentations and other imperfections.
Smooth, light, and pore-friendly.
Provides both a silky-sheer powder finish (applied dry), or a rich, creamy texture and flawlessly-full coverage (applied with wet sponge).
VH -108/109* to VH -109/109*
100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Patch Tested.
Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. All Skin Types.
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine - 2%
Mica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Laurate, Cyclomethicone, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Arachidonic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, *Tocopheryl Acetate.
CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499 (Iron Oxides)
As often as needed, with enclosed patch-tested sponge.
Apply dry for a soft powder finish, or with a wet sponge for a fuller-coverage foundation.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you're not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.