100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Gluten-Free.
Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Non-Darkening. Usage + Patch-Tested.
* as specified per shade
With this better wetter lip gloss, your lips finally get their "dew."
All the shine and color you love in your gloss without the lip-darkening, lip-chapping, mouth-acne-causing worry.
100% Free of Irritating Waxes (including Beeswax and its cross-reactors), Phthalates, Parabens + Preservatives.
100% Free of All-Types-Of-Fragrance.
With titanium dioxide + iron oxide pigments for additional sun protection.
With green tea for antioxidant benefits,
Plus virgin coconut oil for intensive moisturization and monolaurin for lip-safe disinfection.
Besides preventing chapping + other irritations, all this safety prevents darkening of the lips and acne/rashes around the mouth and chin.
Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Caprate.
Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica
1. Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), *CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)
2. CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake), *CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), *CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine)
Apply on lips as often as necessary.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.