$14.00 $28.00 You Save 50% ($14.00)
VH-108* to VH-109/109
100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Gluten-Free.
Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Non-Darkening. Usage + Patch-Tested.
* as specified per shade
Universally flattering, these barely-there tints go on easy and give lips a naturally beautiful glow - what biting lips may have done for Victorian lasses if they had this sleek, moist, and far healthier finish!
Sheer genius. This moist, lightweight, more-than-a-dab but not-quite-pinch-of-color is natural beauty of a higher skintelligence:
Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Glyceryl Caprate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate.
Dye - Free Shades:
Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Alumina, Talc
1. Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), *CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)
2. Glycerin, Silica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 45380 (Red 21 Lake); CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), *CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), *CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)
3. Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), *CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), *CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake)
Apply on lips as often as necessary.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.