Free shipping with your $75 purchase. Free Returns in the USA.

0

Your Cart is Empty

So Fine Pressed Powder

Soft, sheer, impressively light pressed powder.
  • VH-Rating

    VH Rating: -75/76*

    100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free.

    100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Patch Tested.

    Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. All Skin Types.

  • More Info

    More Info:

    A can't-do-without, super-soft powder that's ideal for daily use.

    For all skin types, this puff-perfect powder controls medium shine without drying.

    Gives you a so-soft, cloud-like finish that works wonders for setting makeup and picture-perfecting touch-ups.

    Sheer, natural, soft finish.

  • Ingredients

    Ingredients:

    Mica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, *Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate.

    May Contain:

    CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499 (Iron Oxides).

  • To Use

    To Use:

    As often as needed, use enclosed patch-tested applicator (or our Skin Beauty Face Brush) to apply powder all over face or target shiny areas.

    Notes:

    Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).

    Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you're not allergic.

    Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight.

    Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product or other substances into product.

    As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.

    Important:

    For external use only on specified areas as directed.

    Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.

    If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.

    Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.