Rosacea and similar conditions can be complex, needing therapy that simultaneously:
- Kills certain micro-organisms (that cause the redness as well as the acne)
- Keeps hyper-reactive skin calm, soothed and richly hydrated (extreme dryness can be a problem)
- Provides anti-inflammatory care (pro-inflammatories are identified as a cause of rosacea and hyper-reactive skin)...
- All while being ultra-gentle, to prevent additional reactions in already extra-stressed skin.
Red Better Spot Corrector does all this with:
- Monolaurin and salicylic acid: anti-acne therapy.
- Coconut-derived monolaurin also targets other microbes and is an effective anti-inflammatory.
- Sulfur: proven treatment for rosacea-related papules and pustules.
- Anti-inflammatory antioxidants + silicones (which also help prevent scarring).
- All in a uniquely non-irritating, non-drying (even soothing + hydrating!) acne balm for ultra- sensitive/hyperreactive skin.
As needed, dot a tiny speck on affected areas and spread gently. If condition continues or worsens, see a dermatologist. Prevention with our Red Better line + our hair/body/bath care is important.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between.
Do not store in extreme temperature. Do not (re)introduce removed product or other substances into container.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Glyceryl Stearatem C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sulfur, PEG-30 Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate.