Ouchless, crazy effective, and a cult fave among fans, doctors, and beauty editors, our monolaurin & virgin coconut oil "make-it-better" salve is the ultimate skin saver. Get it as your FREE gift! All you have to do is:
1. Add Boo-Boo Balm (8g) to your shopping cart
2. Shop worth $75 and don't forget...
3. Enter MYBOO at Check Out!
(Sans all common allergens North American Contact Dermatitis Group + European Surveillance System on Contact Allergies)
100% All-Types-of-Fragrance-Dye-Phthalate-Paraben+Preservative-Free. Usage, Patch + Clinically-Tested (In vitro + In Vivo; Evidence-based, Double-blind, Randomized)
For all types. Non-comedogenic. Non-drying, Pediatrician-approved for women, men + children ages 0+.
Think of it as a skin "swiss army knife"
1. Quick, ouchless healing for various cuts, nicks, scrapes, rashes, even minor burns.
2. An excellent lip balm that palliates and repairs even very dry, chapping lips and irritated lesions.
3. Soothes and softens extremely dry patches of skin (even cracked, flaking skin, eczema, etc.).
4. Customers have reported using it as a raw nostril healer in allergy season (and in very dry environments like airplanes or when skiing), a hair fly-away tamer, and an eyebrow shaper, too!
Contains coconut-derived monolaurin:
1. Natural broad-spectrum, clinically-proven antibiotic that's also antifungal, antiviral, and antiprotozoal.
2. As effective as 70% isopropyl alcohol and topical antibiotics, but...
3. Instead of drying skin out, it softens, soothes and moisturizes.
Clinical studies on monolaurin published in medical journals + awarded at an important international dermatology convention
Petrolatum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Glyceryl Laurate.
Apply on unhappy areas as needed (if tender, dab instead of spreading). Get medical assistance if no improvement is seen in 24 hours or immediately if signs of infection occur.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you or baby may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between. For use only on specified areas as directed. If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water. Stop use and consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity, or if condition does not improve, or immediately if signs of infection appear. Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product is potentially harmful: get medical help right away. As with all things Baby, ask your pediatrician; Maternity, ask your OB-GYN; Skin, as your dermatologist. Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity, or if condition does not improve, or immediately if signs of infection appear