ID Clarifying Soap Exfoliating Body Cleanser
Salicylic acid + apricot kernels. An invigorating, stimulating cleanser for body skin.
- Contains salicylic acid to sustain the Id System's anti-acne, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating process. It also includes apricot kernels to buff, massage and stimulate the skin, while sloughing off dull, old skin cells to keep skin fresh, soft, smooth, and clear.
- Helps clear up pimples, chicken skin and other skin bumps from all over.
- Provides an invigorating, stimulating bath massage.
- Gold standard glycerin and organic virgin coconut oil provide skin-soothing hydration.
- Great to use before shaving legs and other body skin to lift hair so razors can cut them better. Besides a smoother shave, your razor meets skin less times, lessening potential irritations.
- Also great on thicker skin that could use a more thorough buffing like the soles of the feet.
sans common allergens: NACDG + ESSCA
100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Dye-Phthalate-ParabenPreservative-SLS + SLES-Free.
Usage + Patch-Tested (in vivo + in vitro). Non-Drying. Non-Comedogenic.
For All Skin Types. For Men + Women, 18+
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
In the shower or bath, lather and massage gently over body skin (not for use on facial skin). Do not scrub vigorously (a gentle massage is all you need) or any one area of skin for longer than 1 to 2 seconds at a time. For facial cleansing try Id Skin-Buffing Cleansing Scrub.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between.
For external use only as directed. This product is meant to be washed off quickly, not left on the skin/body for longer than a few seconds while bathing. Excess use or prolonged exposure without rinsing immediately may cause irritation to skin and/or urinary tract. Do not store in extreme heat or cold. Do not return removed portions of product or introduce water or other substances into container. If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water. Stop use and consult your doctor in the unlikely event of sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If large quantities of this product are ingested, get medical help right away. CYSTIC ACNE can be internally caused. While these products can help, if you have cystic acne, consult your dermatologist as you may need additional medication and/or other management.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel, CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
The clarifying soap is a good product. It seems to be working for me. I have sweat acne from playing sports and it helps with the breakout on my back.
This is a very effective item. I bought it to clear my body with acne and scars and after 2 weeks I can already see the effects. I am very satisfied.
The product is good and the delivery is fast!
Love the scrubby beads in the bar and has cleared up most of my acne!