Spring Cleaning Mattifying Clean-Clean Facial Scrub
A pore-clearing antibacterial facial scrub to sustain anti-acne therapy even while cleansing.
- Natural pumice + oil-curbing ingredients dislodge pore cloggers, leaving oily skin clear, matte, and buffed to a gently “squeaky” clean.
- With zinc PCA and monolaurin for added acne-controlling antibacterial disinfection.
- With soothing anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidants.
- With non-irritating natural pumice.
- This is Step 1 of the Spring Cleaning Superskin Care regimen for oily skin. Follow all the steps for firm, clear, bright, Superskin. All-skinclusive care for your skin type.
sans all common allergens, extended allergen series: North American Contact Dermatitis Group + European Surveillance System on Contact Allergies.
100% Dye-Phthalate-ParabenPreservative, SLS + Allergen-Surfactant-Free. Usage + Patch Tested. Non-Comedogenic.
Non-Drying. For Men, Women, Teens + younger (9+).
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
2x-a-day, massage a small amount onto wet skin. Rinse well with water. Note: Do not rub vigorously or scrub any one area for longer than 1 to 2 seconds at a time —— a gentle massage is all you need.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you’re not allergic. Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight. Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product. As with all things.. Kids: consult your pediatrician; Maternity: consult your OB-GYN; Skin: consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed. Stop use and consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity. If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product is potentially harmful. If this happens, get medical help right away.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Pumice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Zinc PCA.