Helps mimic a porcelain finish, lessen the appearance of large pores + minimize shine.
Sans all common allergens, extended allergen series: North American Contact Dermatitis Group + EuropeanSurveillance System on Contact Allergies.
100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Usage, Patch + Clinically-Tested (in vitro + in vivo; evidence-based, doubleblind, randomized).
Non-Comedogenic. For Men, Women, Teens and younger (ages 9+).
This unique toner causes the cells around the skin's pores to expand slightly, allowing each pore to be constricted inward and reducing its visible size.
Helps to lessen pore visibility and control shine.
For Combination-to-Oily Skin Types.
Alcohol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Potassium Permanganate.
Moisten (do not soak) cotton applicator with Toner and swipe gently over face. Avoid membranous (wet) areas of eyes, nostrils + mouth. Daytime:Follow with Armada Sun + Light Screen.
Start using 2x-a- week only. Very slowly increase until you achieve 2x-a-day usage (no earlier than week 8).
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic. Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight. Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product. As with all things.. Kids:consult your pediatrician; Skin:consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed. Some first-time users of Superskin may experience an initial slight redness or mild stinging. With correct use — slowly increasing application frequency, using hypoallergenic support products, and following all instructions carefully — this quickly disappears. If it does occur, stop use for one week, and restart usage at the beginning, with 2x-a-week applications. Stop use and consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity. If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product is potentially harmful. If this happens, get medical help right away.